Witpoort Hospital officials in Lephalale are looking for the family and relatives of Mpho Chauke (pictured above).
Police found him sleeping under the bridge near Shongwane village.
The hospital Communications Officer Ernest Dinale said Chauke is being admitted to their health facility [Witpoort Hospital] after he went for days without food.
“Chauke left his home in Mhlanga, Witbank and traveled to Groblersbrug Border post outside Lephalale to look for a job. He resolved to go back home because he didn’t get the job. He runs out of money and ended up sleeping under the bridge for days without food,” said Dinale.
Dinale said although we [hospital] doubt the information he gave us, he provided us with the following details;
- Name & Surname Mpho Chauke
- Age 41 years
- Date of Birth 25-12-1976
- Residential Address House No 2018, Mhlanga, Witbank, next to Tshiamiso High School & Thekiso Supermarket
- Postal Address PO Box 4056, Witbank, 1416
- Father Gerond Chauke
- Mother Christina Chauke
- Siblings Chris Chauke, Calvin Chauke and Tebogo Chauke
- Wife Boipelo Modise and two kids, Botshelo(girl) & Pholoso (boy)
We request anyone with information on the whereabouts of this person relatives to contact Makuya George (CEO) at 076 795 2144 and Ernest Dinale( Communications) at 078 751 7512.